Got an old drill press today

One of my customers unloaded a bunch of Stuff on me yesterday

Among the Stuff was a Buffalo #13 drill press.

3 phase, table top model. Heavy bastard. Mint condition.

The end of the spindle is threaded, instead of having a MT socket. No chuck.

Anyone have an info on Buffalo drill presses?

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

Hey mark You can get information here

I recently acquired a model 14 and checking with the company they told me it was made for only 1 year, 1920, and some parts are available for it. They faxed me a parts manual on it. I have yet to get up the nerve to ask prices. lg no neat sig line

Reply to
larry g

What is it - a lathe chuck ? 1"x8 :-)

I have a wood lathe with 1"x10 finally got a chuck for it!

Martin

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

erratum that should be a #18

No 220-pound thug can threaten the well-being or dignity of a 110-pound woman who has two pounds of iron to even things out. Is that evil? Is that wrong? People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for the rule of brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically "right". Guns end that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work. - L. Neil Smith

Reply to
Gunner

Chuckle..no..its around 1-14 or so. Ill check in the morning.