Gradual failure of gas grill regulator

On 4 Sep 2016 01:45:48 GMT, "DoN. Nichols"

Not finding it on Youtube or with a Google search... Bugs Bunny! Elmer Fudd opens the refrigerator and Bugs says the line. Could probably find it if I could remember the exact quote.
--
William

William Bagwell wrote:

Yes, and I also remember one of their large, air cooled power transformers catching on fire at my high school. We went most of the school year while waiting for them to build a replacement. We had to run temporary lines to the older part of the building, and that left us with just lights. Anything else would trip the 400A, three phase thermal breakers.
That transformer was only a couple years old, and under warranty. Westinghouse finally admitted they had screwed up the transformer, when they built it. Luckily, the school used steam for heat and passive radiators.
On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 15:47:59 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Remember my Vo Tech welding instructor warning us to never buy a Westinghouse welder. "They don't care, sell you a crappy welder this year and a crappy (appliance) next year". Could have said air conditioner, washing machine or refrigerator. About 1977 so my memory has faded a bit...
He did *not* mention Bugs Bunny;-)
--
William

William Bagwell wrote:

How about Elmer Fudd? He was the head of Westinghouse Quality Control, after all. They couldn't get self proclaimed genius Whyle Coyote. ;-)
On 9/1/2016 9:44 PM, Joseph Gwinn wrote:

I replaced the regulator on my Weber "Silver A" because I couldn't get enough heat for a char. I replaced it with a 0-10psi model that does exactly as expected excepts sounds like a jet engine.

I can just see you now, wearing your aviator sunglasses and leather helmet on your back porch. The Hawaiian shirt, short skirt, and blinding white legs overpowering the brilliance of the exotic drink, complete with straw and umbrella in it, wobbling on the 4" heels...
--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
On 9/4/2016 8:19 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Except the helmet isn't leather, it's tin foil!

WHAT? I took you for a leather kind of girl.