Greenlee 880 bender hydro pump question

I picked up a used greenlee 880 bender, the hand pump doesn't move the cylinder, does anyone have a diagram to rebuild this? I looked on the web
but found a bunch of adds. It seems as it a valve is stuck, if you remove the hose it will just pump fluid in and out.
Waynemak wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about a diagram, there isn't much to those pumps. Just make sure you take careful notes as you take the thing apart to clean it. I digital camera works wonders for this as does a styrofoam egg tray.
Another really good thing for this type of project is one of the plastic catch basins they make for washing machines. About 32" square x 2" deep, great for containing all the hydraulic fluid while giving plenty of room to work.
Pete C.
snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com says...

I've got a rebuild kit with instructions for my 767 pump, like this one...
http://www.toolup.com/productinfo.asp?idv7&Manuf=Greenlee
I can fax or photograph & email if it would be any help. The instructions consist of only a sectional view of the pump and instructions on refilling with oil - no details on the rebuild process itself.
Ned Simmons
If you could email that would be great snipped-for-privacy@makowicki.com
says...