Grizzly 3 axis DRO's Anybody experiences good or bad?

Greeting, I'm looking for a 3 axis Dro for my bridgeport. Grizzly has one priced just right for my budget. ($800) It's has a z scale so it's a true 3 axis model not just a digital spindle addon.

Anybody care to comment of this particular DRO.

Thanks in advance Rod

Reply to
rodjava

Why not look into the Shooting Star DRO? I have has a 2 axis model on my vertical mill for many years with no trouble at all. I think their "new look" 3 axis model is in the same price range.

Pete Stanaitis

rodjava wrote:

Reply to
spaco