Group problem solving

Lets say I have a problem with a lock.
For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my
car.
One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I have lots of cutting tools.
What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?
************* Park legally.
************* Next time bring your own boot so you have the keys.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
Lets say I have a problem with a lock.
For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my car.
One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I have lots of cutting tools.
What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?
************* Park legally.
************* Next time bring your own boot so you have the keys.
************* Take the bus.

Thermite.........
Best Regards Tom.
https://www.avg.com

Need four of them... But I like the way you think!
My solution is to stay the hell away from big cities. Plenty of free parking in the sticks.
--
William

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 09:52:52 -0700, Bob La Londe wrote:

AAA won't two your car if it has a boot on it. And, the boots are public property, if you damage or remove them, you are probably looking at a jail term.
Jon
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 7:39:58 AM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

Plasma cutter and generator to power it
Battery driven cutoff tool.