Group problem solving

Lets say I have a problem with a lock.

For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my car.

One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I have lots of cutting tools.

What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?

Reply to
nobody

Lets say I have a problem with a lock.

For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my car.

One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I have lots of cutting tools.

What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?

************* Park legally.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Lets say I have a problem with a lock.

For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my car.

One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I have lots of cutting tools.

What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?

************* Park legally.

************* Next time bring your own boot so you have the keys.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Lets say I have a problem with a lock.

For example, I go to see a movie and find a wheel boot lock on my car when I return to it. I want to remove the boot and go home with my car.

One solution is to have AAA towing (free) move the car home where I have lots of cutting tools.

What other solutions can the group propose to the boot problem?

************* Park legally.

************* Next time bring your own boot so you have the keys.

************* Take the bus.
Reply to
Bob La Londe

Thermite.........

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
Howard Beel

Need four of them... But I like the way you think!

My solution is to stay the hell away from big cities. Plenty of free parking in the sticks.

Reply to
William Bagwell

AAA won't two your car if it has a boot on it. And, the boots are public property, if you damage or remove them, you are probably looking at a jail term.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Plasma cutter and generator to power it