RoyJ

I will come get it out of your way , and pay the rigging fees

just email

chenry at at engineersupportservice.com

Reply to
c.henry

Reply to
RoyJ

contact me through private email. I would like to see some pictures and a spec sheet on that particular machine. I have riggers so that is not a problem. I am getting quotes on a new lathe and mill right now. so yours might fit in well with my new hurco milling machine

use email from above

Thanks

Reply to
c.henry

$5k-15k for that vintage.

Want me to sell it for you? 10% off the top to me for brokering it.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner

You get 15k for a 15 year old Haas machine , you are rocking. my research points to closer @ 3000.

Reply to
c.henry

This one has very low hours. It was used moderately (1 or 2 shifts per week) for some pre production during it's first year. After that it got perhaps 20 to 50 hours of power on time per year.

The rigg> Gunner wrote:

Reply to
RoyJ

Depends on condition, options, hours and location. He did say "very low hours"

Oh..and how badly the new buyer wants one.

Gunner, California

Reply to
Gunner