Hardinge TFB-H docs/manuals and tooling sought

Anybody have PDF or other format documentation of any sort for a TFB- H, HLV-H, or HC?

I just bought a TFB-H over ebay and will have it transported to my location in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully it isn't a basket case of a lathe. The seller assured me that it was very nice and the spindle was quiet. I'm looking for tooling, manuals, parts lists, wiring diagrams, and documentation for a Hardinge TFB-H, serial # HLV-H-7371-S I'm also looking for Hardinge taper nosed chucks and tooling to fit it. I'm also always looking for threaded nose tooling and turret tooling for a Hardinge HC, and might be able to trade some HC and CHNC tooling and parts for stuff for the TFB-H.

I'm going to call Hardinge tomorrow to see what year this machine is and see what other info I can get on it. Is there a way of mapping the serial # to year easily?

My credit card is feeling the strain of many pounds of cast iron sitting in my garage now :-)

Reply to
rpseguin