helicoil sob story

I was working in my shop yesterday, and all I could think about was my 25th. anniversity, and how happy my wife and I were to be going out that evening to eat at Red Lobster. Well, I happened to look in my machinest cabinet, and I noticed that someone had stolen three of my helicoil sets (1/4-20, 5/16-18 and 3/8-16). They were the only things in my life that really meant anything to me. My wife took it so hard she can't stop crying. Our plans on going out are shattered. As a precaution I have hid all the razor blades and prescription pills. I hope someday our marriage will recover from this terrible event.

Dixon

Reply to
Dixon

Sounds like a shot at Grant Erwin

Reply to
Eide

Hey! There was a guy here that said he "bought" some of these for $5.00. He probably got them after midnight in an alley from a guy named Bubba who runs Lucky's Tool Discount. LOL Mike

Reply to
mj

Grant needs them more than you do!

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Advertise her for five bucks on Craigslist. If you're lucky, she'll sell quickly and then you can go take the money and have your lobster dinner. Problem solved!

GWE

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Didja hear about the dirty trick played on CraigsList? Someone advertised free stuff in their backyard, just go in and take it. The thing was, it wasn't the poster's address, but someone he wanted to burn. The homeowner finally noticed stuff disappearing: lawnmower, barbecue, patio furniture, etc and called 911. Craig hisself launched an investigation into it with a reward for info on the perp.

Reply to
ff

I remember reading in the paper about someone who had a beef the owner of a Christmas tree lot.

Late one night, the lock/chain securing the lot was cut, gate opened, and a nice big sign erected reading 'Free Christmas Trees Take one, Merry Christmas! or some such...

Erik

Reply to
Erik