help with Enco milling machine

I have an Enco 9"x42" mill (model 100-1527) that has the step speed option. I've used the machine for about 5 years now and have been very happy with it. According to the manual, I should be lubing the Bull gear shift mechanism with lubriplate but I've never done this because the manual is worthless in explaining how to do it. Can anyone help? Can anyone tell me how to do this? I've never been into the machine at all and the manual that came with it is actually for the variable speed model and they are very different in this area. Thanks.

Reply to
Terry Mayhugh