Help with metal lathe in Maryland

Hi All I bought a metal lathe a few months ago and I am teaching myself how to use it. Is there anyone in the Maryland area (rockville) that
can show me some of the tricks of the trade
Thanks, Jeff
Wildwillys @AT@ yahoo .DOT. com

    I would suggest that you join up with CAMS (Chesapeake Area Metalworking Society) and find someone there.
    There is no membership charge -- just interest.
    There are regular meetings in Virginia and Maryland (alternate months -- next one is in Maryland, the VA one was last week.
    Here is the URL:
        <http://www.cams-club.org/
Just look up the next meeting, and pop up there -- no need to clear anything ahead of time -- no membership fees means no hassle. :-)
    I've been helping a long time friend out west of the Baltimore Beltway to learn -- but it is happening in my shop these days, since I spent so much time getting his lathe working properly.
    Let people know what kind of lathe you got, and that may help to select others who have similar machines, and therefor who could teach the most directly applicable information.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
Thanks I will check them out Jeff