EV-38 CCD demo board

Hi All,
I am helping with imaging on board the KiwiSat project. We are considering using the Omnivision C3188A camera but are in need of the
EV-38 demo board (even just to borrow).
If anyone can help, please drop me an email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Mark.
RE: EV-38 Omnivision CCD demo board for C3188A
Hi All,
I am helping with imaging on board the KiwiSat project. We are considering using the Omnivision C3188A camera but are in need of the EV-38 demo board (even just to borrow).
If anyone can help, please drop me an email to markaren10 at yahoo dot com.
Thanks,
Mark.