HF tapping head - opinions?

I am looking for an inexpensive tapping head for a project coming up. I
am looking at 9 6-32 holes per item so I don't want to do this by hand.
At $99 it looks like a bargain but with their reputation for cheap
goods I would like to know if anyone has tried this model yet? Also
what are they like for dealing with from Canada? Anyone up here have any
experience? Will they ship by post or only use UPS (more problems there)
Thanks in advance
Reply to
Machineman