For Sale: Rockwell Bandsaw

I thought I would give you guys a shot at this before I post it other places. I read here a lot and post once in a great while.

This is an older Rockwell / Delta Model 7V Horizaontal Bandsaw. It's in really nice shape. I've seen them on the net for $850 or so. I will take $650 for it. It's located in Santa Rosa California

Thanks Mike

Reply to
MIke