Homemade cement mixer?

Anyone out there ever make one? I have a small Kubota Tractor with a pto
capable of 14 hp, and lots of old 50-80 gallon steel water tanks. Would be
nice to be able to mix up a decent amount instead of the one cubic foot that
most do. Any ideas would be appreciated, like how to slow the 540 rpm pto
to what??? 40?
Thanks
RO
Reply to
Robert Olin
Have the PTO drive a small wheel that rubs against the drum.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Any ideas would be appreciated, like how to slow the 540 rpm pto
Have the PTO drive a small wheel that rubs against the drum.
my mixer runs around 25 rpms. At that rate you would need a 1" diameter tire running against a 24" drum
Reply to
Wwj2110