How to remove concrete residue from plastic

Pete Keillor fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

correct, and by 25% dilution, I meant to cut the acid 25%/75% with water.

A roughly 10% solution of HCl is much more vigorous than a 10% acetic acid solution. Even (almost) glacial acetic acid is not all that scary to handle. Used to mix my own photo stop bath from scratch.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Yeah, takes your breath (and burns off cilia while melting mucus membrane) away even at the recommended 10%. The recommended dilution works immediately, too, so there's really no need for a stronger batch. Used on a floor @ 25%, I'm certain that it would do more damage than good.

-- Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours. -- Ayn Rand

Reply to
Larry Jaques