Odds'n'ends equipment

Miller syncrowave 250 in working condition. mounted on 4 swivel casters. (no mention of Tig-mate, etc) along with stick & ground leads, air cooled tig torch & argon bottle.

Lincoln Pro Cut 60 plasma cutter, not working

Quincy 390-20, 3ph, 15hp air compressor, working, cleaned and painted. Confirmed... this is a low-pressure compressor. All those of that series were.

40' 10" x 25lb channel iron, clean,

All delivered to my shop from 60 miles away for:

$4,500.00

-------------

I'm figuring $1000 for the welder, $500 for the unknown condition cutter, $1000 for the compressor, and $200 for the steel.

Add $200 delivery for 3500lb. ---- $2900???

Whatcha think? (Ig?)

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I think that it is great if you need to use that equipment. The channel iron you can use to make heavy ramps (hard to move around though). I have ramps made from similar channel iron. I am still living in 2008-2009, mentally, and cannot easily adjust to the new prices.

Ignoramus20184

Iggy gets Syncro 250s with water cooled torches, coolers and other bits for like $500... It's a great machine though, I'll never part with mine.

Reply to
Pete C.

I got two for $150 each back in 2008... But I actually paid more than Lloyd for my own one that I am using. This is what I am saying, if you use it, it is ok to pay a fair price.

I have 50' 1/0 welding leads for sale.

Ignoramus20184