Ig's great deals -- GOT ONE! (gloat)

Nailed an 8x22 Kalamazoo hydraulic bandsaw in ugly but completely working order for $975 today! Yeah!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I hate you! Please post some pictures before cleanup!

Reply to
Ignoramus27667

Lloyd, purely accidentally, I got this 7" x 12" Horizontal Wet Bandsaw for $300 today:

This is a Wilton 3410 like this

but on wheels. It is smaller than yours, and has a hydraulic feed also, coolant, and is on wheels.

It will be offered for sale.

Ignoramus27667

Ignoramus27667 fired this volley in news:vYOdnVuyOem0UUvTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Will do... picking up tomorrow (unless the old guy must have a transfusion... in which case Friday)

BTW... OOOOooo! He was a structural steel fabricator... He has WELDING stuff, too! Ooooo!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Get all his welding stuff... This is where the money is...

Ignoramus27667

What did you get for your collection of little sans-accessory TIGs, Ig?

-- Intuition isn't the enemy, but the ally, of reason. -- John Kord Lagemann

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I still have a couple to sell, but 300-600 USD depending on my luck.

I would say 450 average.

That was a great lot. I may keep one suitcase welder for myself.

Ignoramus19744

Ignoramus19744 fired this volley in news:I4GdnUwCPdSTTkrTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

This fella has a whole stack of broken and parted-out Millermatics, but he wouldn't sell the Syncrowave 250 he had! :(

The saw looks to be made in the late 1940s or 1950s. It has a more modern motor, but the right frame type to fit properly.

It has a lot of UGLY all over it, but all the parts are there except the model number tag (Kalamazoo tag is still there), and the power switch has a jury-rigged enclosure. All the bearings have been recently replaced (including the two wheel bearings). I quicky cleaning and a paint job will put this thing is as-new condition.

It weighs around 1100lb, with about 800 of it on the motor end, so I have to bolster the floor in my trailer before I can haul it. Those little steel casters will poke right through (DAMHIKT).

I also now have a 15HP Quincy 3ph compressor (75SCFM) on a 200(or so) gallon tank in LOVELY condition that I'll sell for $2300, FOB Bunnell, FL.

LLoyd

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

What exactly is wrong with the Millermatics?

Has he tried to repair them?

sounds exciting.

Put it on 4x4s.

Wow, this is a great compressor, if you clean it up, it will sell very quickly, post some pictures.

Ignoramus19744

Ignoramus19744 fired this volley in news:-cGdnb6F5N7RjUXTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

It's already as clean as anyone would want (maybe a light dusting is needed)... fresh paint, oil pump verified good... it's a deal!

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh