Hurco KMB1 Manuals

I just bought an old KMB1. Whether or not it turns out to be a good deal remains to be seen. I'll go pick it up in the next few days. I was really just hoping for good mechanicals, but then I thought... gee it would sure be nice if I could get the electronics going. Then I started looking for manuals on-line. First for free ones, and then to see if I could buy them. I have not called or e-mailed Hurco yet, but I could not find them otherwise. I figure its going to cost me if I have to buy them from Hurco, and if I have to do that I want to be sure I have the exact model read off the machine before I do.

Anybody know where I might find the manuals on-line just to start wrapping my mind around the machine?

Bob (at) YumaBassMan (dot) com

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Hurco is still around, I spoke to them at the IMTS show. Looks like an excellent machine. Keep us posted.

Ignoramus3297

I think that I've got a set of manuals for a KMB1 around the shop...I'll check on Monday and let you know.

Luck

Mike

Reply to
mdavenport

That would be awesome. Thanks for checking. Let me know what you want for them if you have them.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

IT CAME WITH MANUALS !!! Wow !!!

Reply to