Hydraulic Cart

On Fri, 14 May 2004 00:23:43 -0700, Winston vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!: uncap my header address to reply via email

Sorry. I was trying to help.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted child would do this?"....the internet seems full of them. It's very sad

Reply to
Old Nick

(Snip)

Correct!

Closer to 6.5:1 advantage. It's a toy jack, Jack. (G)

Ah. I didn't think of that. Should have.

So, 1400 lbs with a 6.5:1 jack? Whoa.

That's not a toy jack.

This could get complicated. Just now, I had a vision of *two* bottle jacks arranged in parallel, but at different angles to the lever arm. One would get the table "off the ground" and the other would take it to full height. Hmmm.

Thanks

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Where is your tag line ".........no I'm not!"?

Seriously, thanks for the feedback.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston