Hydraulically powered forklift boom project

This will be a 20,000/10,000 lbs boom for a big forklift.
http://www.machinerymoverschicago.com/blog/Forklift-Boom/

I know you well enough to know that you understand the moments involved... So, "Hat's off to you", Ig.
You keep finding solutions to make your salvaging go easier, and from salvalged items, no less! <G>
Lloyd
On 2014-12-09, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote:

Lloyd, thanks. I will be sure to test it, but it seems about right for a 30,000 lb forklift.
On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:24:38 -0600, Ignoramus28939

As I'm sure you're aware, it seems a lot to ask from a set of forks. Will you have reinforcement around the mast/teles to limit that? And what kind of stress can they take? (5x the forks?)
This project ought test your math skills pretty well, eh? ;)
--
The problem with borrowing money from China is
that thirty minutes later, you feel broke again.

100 kw

not allowed

On Mon, 08 Dec 2014 20:11:16 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

Hell, yes. That's the way to go, and he's good at it.
--
The problem with borrowing money from China is
that thirty minutes later, you feel broke again.
On 12/8/2014 5:51 PM, Ignoramus28939 wrote:

Looks like that thing started life as a tank retriever!
Paul