Hydraulics help please

On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 08:57:09 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"

I always wondered why Terry didn't rig something like that, because hand loading was a PITA.

Having a spectrum analyzer sounds fun. Will it show the freq field with spikes at the currently transmitted freqs? And will it work for everything broadcasting at the moment, or be tuned only to the radio receiver you're working? I'm curious as to how it can be used, other than to tune/verify a radio transmitter freq or such.

Cool. I'll save that data and check it out on my UV-5R. I'm going to have to relearn it, I'm afraid.

Have fun! I wonder if the hams will broadcast the fights if the Leftists kick it off after coming out of the closet as peaceniks. This November election may drive them into action as they watch themselves lose more and more seats. Stay safe. Gunner's Great Cull may take place as a reaction to the Left's total unhingement. Vote early and take cover after removing political stickers from your vehicles. ;)
--
"I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined
and that we can do nothing to change it look before they cross

https://www.electronics-notes.com/articles/test-methods/spectrum-analyzer/spectrum-analyser-overview.php
They are more useful than oscilloscopes for working with RF, nearly useless for almost anything else. Actually the instrument I used most at Mitre was a network analyzer which applies a frequency-swept signal to the input of a circuit and measures the output.
The RSP1A sweeps over a maximum of 10MHz so one 6 MHz wide HDTV channel takes up most of the screen. You can place the mouse cursor on any digit of the frequency display and roll it up or down with the mouse wheel to move the on-screen frequency band.

I started with power-hungry 256x4 SRAM. I don't know when the 6116 became available but I got the samples around the time the PC-XT was introduced. The company built RAM test stations for major manufacturers and received pre-production samples of new product to evaluate. IIRC the samples I had were slower than production versions.
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 10:33:49 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@whidbey.com wrote:

If you want to keep it cheap and simple and only swing it unloaded, you could use a single reversible electric linear actuator, and a cable or chain or whatever to pull the lock pin while seated. https://www.surpluscenter.com/Electrical/Linear-Actuators/DC-Linear-Actuators/ Come to think of it, for a blade that small you could probably angle it faster with a couple of ropes, or rope-pulley-lever etc.
I had the same issue with a light duty snow plow on a pickup. Worst thing about getting in and out was snowy boots making the cabin fog up. My first solution was to leave the plow pointed one way, and adjust my routine to accommodate. Worked well except on the ice. My second solution cost 40 grand. :)