I need some BXA sized tool holders

specifically, I need BXA-4, BXA-7, and BXA-16, yeah, I know I can get taiwan clones (but not of the -16 type) and go the e-bay route too - but on the chance that someone on this NG has one of each in usable (no need to be perfect) condition, drop me a note and let's see if a deal is possible. Trades for anything on my web site is another possibility.

Reply to
william_b_noble