i need some one in canada

i need some one to remove some moters and scrap the rest

Reply to
HaroldA102

Canada is a REAL big country.

10 provinces, ans several territories. Which one do you want? Several of these political entities are large enough you cannot comfortably drive across them in one day.
Reply to
clare

The rest of what? And a more specific location would generate a better response. Lane

Reply to
lane

Are we exepected to be mind readers?

*Where* in Canada? (I don't live there, or even very near to there), but I know that Canada is *big*. :-)

And what is being disassembled/scrapped? A milling machine? A lathe? A motor vehicle? A hydroelectric plant?

Why can't *you* remove the motors, yourself?

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

well bud i needed responses i got a machine on ebay i need to take 3 bandit motors off of a drill machine the rest is steel

3.5 tons
Reply to
HaroldA102
3 bandit motor off of a drill unit i do not want the drill unit
Reply to
HaroldA102

Doesn't matter what country the poster is from they certainly didn't think before hitting send.

Jimbo

Reply to
Jimbo

Obviously they did not think before bidding. They are in some faroff land and they own 3.5 tons of scrap iron somewhere in "the great white north"

Reply to
clare

I am not bullshit i am in pa. yes i do not think when ipost the problem is i know what i want and am not to good at relaying it to you!!! i am looking for some quick answers the thing is i canada !!!!

Reply to
HaroldA102

OK, so YOU are in PA and IT is in Canada.

Canada is a big frigging country!!!! Look at a map! We have lot's of parks that are bigger than your whole state.

If you want to get any help, You will have to give an actual location. The name of a city or town, to be specific. A guy in Yellowknife that wanted to get to St Johns would be walking for about two years!

If this is something from ebay, post the item number, so people can see what they are being asked to help with.

Quick answers are easy. Useful answers need information.

Like ....

I bought a __________.

It's Ebay item number is__________.

It is located in _________ in the province of__________ in Canada.

I need someone to remove the_____________ from it and ship them to me.

In return, I offer_________ and __________ for helping me out.

I am located in ___________, in the state of ______, in the USA.

My contact phone number is_____________.

My real name is _____________.

For more information, I can be reached at ____________.

Good luck.

Cheers Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

Here's what you do: wait until July, put all your ski equipment on the roof of your car, and drive across the border telling everyone that you're going skiing.

You'll perfectly fit the picture of an average American.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

i will get the address monday i work all weekend and only have a printer at my shop and do not go there till monday i work eat and sleep on weekends

Reply to
HaroldA102

You cannot do this. I understand this, you do not.

John Martin

Reply to
JMartin957