I'm back (although only gone for a short time)

I had to change ISP's, and the new one didn't carry the usenet newsgroups - so had to find access to the groups somehow - finally did. Email addy changed. I'll continue lurking..... Ken.

Reply to
KenSterling

Welcome back!

Frustrating when you can't get the groups. My ISP has gone through a trying time, dropping RCM regularly as they fought with software. They may have finally figured it out, though. They've been posting regularly and not deleted anything for over a month now, the best they've done in my year following RCM this time around.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos