I welded stainless today brag brag

I am working on 160 pc welding 3/4 and 1/2 pins in stainless i got some rods at a auction and thay make a good job I am no welder been making things stick together for 35 years and that makes me 50 ! Its like lay these rods on and pop off slag and a buiteful weld i thought i would have to get someone else to do them cause thay do not get ground Are all rods like that????

Reply to
HaroldA102