Inner peace to you for the Holidays

Just walking out the door to go to Hawaii for a week or so. Have a Happy Season, whatever you observe. Be good till I come back.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve "inner peace"is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies, tha mainder of a botl Prozic and Valumscriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fikin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Steve ;-)

Reply to
SteveB

Got my Xmas spirit too, a 26er (26 ounce) of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. It's for the Xmas pudding of course!

Steve R.

Reply to
Steve R.