Fence Spear Tips?

I used one inch galvanized water pipe to make a metal fence. I want to put spear tips on the tops but can't find any manufacturer that makes one that will fit over a 1" pipe. The outside diameter is 1 3/8". Any ideas. I can email pictures of what I need. I need about 200.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
RO

You could start with a weld on or drive on end cap,

Then have whatever shape you wanted cut with laser, plasma or waterjet and welded to the cap.

Or make a pattern and have them cast at a local foundry?

Are you SURE about that 1 3/8" OD?? 1" black/galvanized pipe specs 1.315".

Reply to
Bill Marrs

Andy Asberry