Inspiron 14

I absolutely love my Inspiron 14. I always research products before I purchase them. This product had very high ratings, loved the look and positive comments. I purchased it with some reccommended upgrades and I couldn't be happier. I recently took it on a trip to San Francisco, it was so versatile and easy to tranport. Just the right size and it worked perfect in the hotel. We also have a cabin in the middle of nowhere with satelite internet and even with that connection it works great! The cool style and ease of use is perfectly suited for transporting. I love it! It's my first notebook/laptop and it's the second computer I've purchased from Dell. I purchased a desktop 7 years ago and it still works wonderfully, the only thing I have needed to do with the desktop was have your wonderful tech make some updates and I purchased additional memory. I praise your techs and customer service as well. Reference:

Ammar Zaman