Irwin parts

I need some adjustment screws and springs for various Irwin vise grip tools.
Is there a place where I can get these for a reasonable price?
Steve
Reply to
Steve B
Ever try Irwin themselves? I need to do that, too, missing an adjustment screw on a set of needlenose minis. It's just not been critical enough to hunt down, have others.
Stan
Reply to
Stanley Schaefer
Tim.
Reply to
Tim Shoppa
Any idea what they charge for those, Tim? I just lost my spring on the little 6" ViseGrip needlenosed pliers last week. They're the pair I use most of all.
-- Silence is more musical than any song. -- Christina Rossetti
Reply to
Larry Jaques