Is anyone familiar with the Craftsman Professional 7 HP 2 stage compressor?

I'm curious if anyone is familiar with the Craftsman 7 HP, 80 gallon 2 stage compressor(Sears part number 00916780000)?

I have been looking for a 2 stage compressor that is capable of around

16CFM at 175 PSI. This one occassionaly goes on sale for $810 plus another 10% off for Craftsman club. It says that it has a cast iron cylinder liner, but is the quality ok for home use?

I also saw a compressor labeled as a Delta at Sam's Club that had similar specs for $765.00, but I can't find any info on the web. Is anyone familiar with this model?

Again, I will only use it once or twice a week at home, but I don't want something that is only going to last a few years. I'm trying to stay in the $850 price range (plus tax) and get the most bang for the buck.

Reply to
Nick