Is this a scam?

What do you call a busload of lawyers going over a cliff?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A good start?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Its a start. What do you call an empty seat on that bus?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Missed opportunity? One that got away?

Reply to
Doug Miller

A damned shame!

Jim Chandler

Reply to
Jim Chandler

A tragic waste. So many lawyers, so few old buses. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've never heard of this scam being pulled with a U.S. money order, but I would bet that when the money order actually arrives, it's foreign. A foreign money order can take up to two years before the word that it's bogus finally makes its way upstream and the money is deducted back out of your account.

Reply to
Edward A. Falk