ISO Burk #4 parts

I just bought a much abused Burke #4 horizontal mill. I intend to restore it, but it's missing some pieces. Most noticeably is the table drive mechanism. Also the handwheels, although this one may be old enought it didn't have wheels. Not sure what else I need. I would like to find a vertical head of some sort for it. I've been eyeing my minimill head, but it seems sacrilege to mount a Chinese head to this old girl. Anyone have any spare parts for these old machines?

Rex Keller TX

Reply to
Rex B

I have a vert head that I used on my burke if interested e-mail me snipped-for-privacy@cox.net batw