ISO Burk #4 parts

I just bought a much abused Burke #4 horizontal mill.
I intend to restore it, but it's missing some pieces.
Most noticeably is the table drive mechanism.
Also the handwheels, although this one may be old enought it didn't have
wheels.
Not sure what else I need.
I would like to find a vertical head of some sort for it. I've been
eyeing my minimill head, but it seems sacrilege to mount a Chinese head
to this old girl.
Anyone have any spare parts for these old machines?
Rex
Keller TX
Reply to
Rex B