K & T Horizontal Model H #4 Plain

Hello

I have a K & T Horizontal Model H#4 Plain mill. The overarms do not move. I think the pins in the gears are broken. Does any one know how to get to them to fix them? All so if anyone has any manuals or info that will help me on this mill.

Thank You,

Rod

Reply to
Rodney Morgan

Steve W.

Thank You, Steve

Reply to
Rodney Morgan

There are 2 parts to that if you didn't notice.

NEME-S has a LOT of manuals and info on the old machines. Vintage Machinery.org is another place to find info.

Reply to
Steve W.