K&T #2 parts

I neglected to mention that I also snagged both of the overarms and the overarm arbor support, along with the draw bolt.

Anyone need em?

Please..dont ask me to ship the overarms..they are damned near 100lbs each. I can however bring them to So. California.

And who needed the knee crank? Its still available. I cant find his email from a month or two back. It includes the shaft adapter

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner

I sold a similar K&T overarm support piece on eBay for $560 or some such amount. Put them on eBay. Mine, though, was for a #4 mill. It was purchased from me by a machinery dealer, so I assume that he had a good reason to bid that much. With your overarms, it is going to fetch more. Shipping 100 lbs pieces is very easy.

Ignoramus18683

Oh..I should mention I also pulled the complete Vertical head assembly as well, thought the owner is keeping that for resale. I made sure to get everything to make it a turn key unit. Thats a fascinating unit that stores on the head and swings over to be bolted on.

I figure $500 would get it.

Gunner

The aim of untold millions is to be free to do exactly as they choose and for someone else to pay when things go wrong.

In the past few decades, a peculiar and distinctive psychology has emerged in England. Gone are the civility, sturdy independence, and admirable stoicism that carried the English through the war years . It has been replaced by a constant whine of excuses, complaints, and special pleading. The collapse of the British character has been as swift and complete as the collapse of British power.

Theodore Dalrymple,

Reply to
Gunner

Could be more, or less. Here are some pictures of my support from my ebay auctions archive.

Ignoramus18683

I just double checked my auction from a long time ago, and have to correct myself, the price was $529. item=320024061271

Reply to
Ignoramus18683