Japanese metalworking related movie

In a strange way tho.. If you have seen and liked some of David Lynch's early movies like Eraserhead you may enjoy this.. Check the plot summary for the relation to metalworking

/peter

Wow. That was intense. And it included a couple uses of all-thread that we're not likely to see discussed here. ;-) Definitely not for most tastes. I liked the opening credits that referred to "regular-sized monster series" or some such. Not much in common with Godzilla. :-) Apparently the sequel has a bigger budget and more of a plot, guess I'll have to check it out as well.

Wayne

Reply to
wmbjk