JIC-10 stainless braze tube unions

Where is a good source for stainless steel JIC (37 degree taper) braze-on male tube unions in -10 size?

Any part numbers? I've been googling for hours.

Reply to
clare

is a weld-on bulkhead union.

Reply to
Denis G.

Like this?

Aeroquip makes them as well.

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Try Air-Way Fittings, specifically Alisa Dyer Inside Sales & International Fittings Coordinator Air-Way Manufacturing Company (800) 253-1036 x 259 snipped-for-privacy@air-way.com

They stock all JIC fittings in all sizes, in all materials. Alisa is very responsive and the prices are very friendly. I have bought many hundreds of very special JIC fittings from them. Steve

Steve Lusardi