Kearney & Trecker Manuals

Just curious-stumbled across some operator and parts manuals for K&N Model H, 4K, 1H-2H along with parts books and instruction book on Buffalo Iron Workers. All are new and in unused condition. Got any idea of what they're worth? Seen some going for $50 on Ebay in rather nasty shape but don't know if they get sold for those prices. Any comments? Suggestions before I Ebay them?

Reply to
Gerry

Scan them first.

Reply to
ATP

I really don't have any use for the scans and figure I'll never own anything as big as these pieces are. I have not counted pages but the stack is nearly an inch high. I do remember, however, how hard it was to find info on my ex-Sheldon 11X56 and how bad the copies of copies of copies that I got from the factory support network were.

Reply to
Gerry

Have a scanner but have no interest in doing this. Just shut down one home based internet business because it was taking up too much of my pleasure time. It would take me several hours to scan and organize and I'd rather be working on other stuff. Probably less effort to stick them on Evilbay to make a few bucks

Reply to
Gerry