lathe " mind games "

Does anyone got any good pictures of " mind games " , you know all these weird artistic stuff that looks like it cannot be made in one pice , but usually are?

Reply to
HÃ¥ken

At least one is described by Guy Lautard in one of "The Machinist's Bedside Readers" -- TMBR #3, I believe.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I think it's called a turners cube. Either in TMBR 2 or 3.

Reply to
John L. Weatherly

I was looking at a website that had some of those projects, but can't find a link to it now. You might have more luck by searching the RCM archived posts for puzzles metalworking lathe etc. Some I've seen were kinda clever, a sphere inside a cube, chain links, double-headed coins and that sort of stuff.

Reply to
Wild Bill