LHT-25B - Small Turret Lathe

Picked up another project. An old Taiwan made LHT-25B small turret lathe. Missing a couple covers, and not running. Previous owner was fitting a 3 phase motor, but had not finished it. If the motor is good I'll slap a VFD on it. He was going to use the capacitor method to run it.

Turret works and advances. 5c collet closes works and locks up. There are a few small parts I make that would go very fast on this machine. I actually use a manual advanced turret in the tail stock of one of my other lathes now.

I got it cheap enough I could sell a few things that came with it and make a small profit, but I would rather service it and use it rtaher than scrap it out.

Anyway, I did not get a manual or manuals for it. I know its a long shot, but I figure I'd ask if anybody has a copy of the manual(s) for this machine before they would let go before I spring for a "free" manual from behind a subscription paywall.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Apparently, they are relatively common, sold under various badges. Google brought up lots. Here is one:

.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Yep, and Amazon shows one that actually shows the CORRECT machine on the manual at about twice that price. I also found a couple "free" behind pay walls that you have to subscribe to and then remember to cancel. Found all of those using Google before posting.

Reply to
Bob La Londe