linde v-160 help needed!

I still need some information on a Linde v-160 welder. If anyone has one of these I would sure appreciate hearing from you.

Randy rande70579>@>aol.com

Reply to
randy

Call number on the site, ask for Dennis. He is a welding machine encyclopedia. And likely has manuals he will copy for you for a nominal sum, etc.

Gunner

Gunner