Little metal cutting portable bandsaw rocks!

Once again, my small Dewalt metal cutting portable bandsaw slices through thick hard metal like butter. Using a Dewalt 24 teeth per inch blade, if it matters. Very impressed. Don't need to take forever using a cut off wheel. Great tool for someone who does occasional necessary metalworking. Made a small stand for it.

Trying to remove a monster drill chuck. I can't use the stinking chuck, but I need the rest of it.

Reply to
John Doe