Metal cutting bandsaw blades - narrow widths?

Can anyone refer me to a source for metal-cutting bandsaw blades, maybe 1/8 inch x 32 teeth/inch? Use for cutting out complex small decorative shapes
from #16 gage low carbon sheet steel. Thanks, Dave

1/8
Don't hesitate to check ebay if you can make the blades up by welding. Anything less than " stock tends to sell very cheaply, and often there are 100' coils offered. I've purchased them as cheaply as $12 per roll. (Carbon steel only)
You may not need one that is 1/8", either. You might tell us how tight the radius is you intend to saw. The wider the blade is that you use, the longer it will hold up to contour sawing, so long as it is within range for the radius. You can saw surprisingly tight radii with a " blade, so dropping down to something like a " blade may be all you'd have to do. It would be much more resilient than one only 1/8" wide.
Harold
Harold - your comments are good - 1/8 inch is probably not available, but 3/16 would be great. I have some 1/4 inch 18 tooth blades, but the old rule of keeping 3 teeth in the cut makes precison cutting of #16 gage steel sheet a problem. Thus, 32 tpi or even 24 tpi would be an improvment. It's no problem to get short blades of all kinds for my Hegner scroll saw, but the short stroke means early wear and short life when cutting steel. My remedy for that is to put a 1/2 inch plywood bed on top of the table to raise the work to meet fresh teeth. I can even add a second filler to raise the work some more. Dave

shapes
In article <wjnub.4453$6x.2069696538
says...

You should be able to get 1/8 blades from DoAll, though perhaps not as fine as you'd like. The blade selector on my saw lists blades down to 1/16 and I have a set of 1/16 guides (though no blades). The min radii listed for narrow blades are as follows:
1/4 blade    5/8 radius 3/16        5/16 1/8        1/8 3/32        1/16 1/16        0 (square)
Here's what is available from DoAll. http://www.doall.nl/pages/carbon.htm http://www.doall.com/blades.htm
I have a coil of 3/16 X 10T blade that I'm not real attached to. Email me if you think it's worth a try.
Ned Simmons