Locked out -- my own fault

Originally I searched for high security mechanical cipher locks like the ones on my labs at Mitre, until I found they cost $400~$500.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Cut the tube down to size. Get a bigger magnet and cause the key to drop. Take out the tube and high G slam the end down on a board.

Mart> > > OK, so I hid the keys to the camper and they have dropped down inside

Reply to
Martin Eastburn