Looking for a small back plate to fit on a D1-4 mount

Anyone have a D1-4 mount back plate they would be willing to sell? I got a nice adjust true type Yuasa chuck of 5" in diam that I would like to adpat to my Jet 1340. If not I guess its destined to go n ebay or get mounted on a drill press table or my other rotary table.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

I bought two of these from Harbor Freight a couple of months ago. They were 39.95 each and seem to be good quality even tho they were made in India. I used them to mount old chucks I already had to my lathe.

Paul the taxman in NE Ohio

Reply to
Paul Hiers