Looking for a source for this latch

Hi,

I'm trying to find a source for this latch. I think it is called a draw latch. This is for a custome rear tire carrier for a truck.

thanks

Kevin

Reply to
kevin

I've seen latches like that made by Goodhand, and also by DeStaCo.

I tried to find them on the website, and it was a prick, but if you click on "product catalog" then search for model 301, that is an example of a draw latch. They make dozens of different kinds.

Reply to
Mike Graham

Yep DeStaCo makes them. Turns out it's called a "pulled action clamp". This one is model #324 or 334.

Thanks alot.

Kevin

Reply to
kevin

Hey Kevin,

The defacto standard would be made by De-Sta-Co, and available in many forms and sizes from any good supply house, such as WholeSale Tool, KBC, Production Tool, MSC, J&L. Another company that sort of specializes in same lines is Carr Lane.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Hi,

Reply to
Brian Lawson