looking for electric vacuum grade OFHC copper

Hi, I am looking for a supplier for some electrica vacuum grade pure OFHC copper. Does anyone know a good source? Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Torrey Hills

Randy Replogle

McMaster Carr type "copper" into the search box on the left and go through the whole page. I get all my copper for our projects at work from there. Fast supplier, too.

Reply to
Carl M