Looking for steel tubing

Do any of you know where I can find some steel tubing, OD 1.5 inch with ID .75 inch?

Is such a thing available?

I need some preferably out of a hardened steel.

Thanks.

Reply to
stone

According to Jorgensen, at least in the late 80's, it was available as 4135 chrome moly. 1-1/2" od with a .375" wall. Heat treatable, but not very hard.

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

I am not sure about that particular size, but yes you can buy such a thing in various materials. When you call around ask for Hollow Bar.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Caster

Or "shelby" tubing. Don't ask me why it's called that...I have no idea.

bill

Dan Caster wrote:

Reply to
Bill Martin