Looking for steel tubing

Do any of you know where I can find some steel tubing, OD 1.5 inch with ID .75 inch?
Is such a thing available?
I need some preferably out of a
hardened steel.
Thanks.

According to Jorgensen, at least in the late 80's, it was available as 4135 chrome moly. 1-1/2" od with a .375" wall. Heat treatable, but not very hard.
Harold
I am not sure about that particular size, but yes you can buy such a thing in various materials. When you call around ask for Hollow Bar.
Dan
snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com (stone) wrote in message

Or "shelby" tubing. Don't ask me why it's called that...I have no idea.
bill
Dan Caster wrote:

--
Bill Martin