Major Price Increase for ProFormer

Hello Everyone,

I am a dealer for ProFormer and just found out today Proformer will be increasing prices! The new prices will go into effect on orders placed on or after 6/13/05. Some of the increases are as much as 33%! One Example - Our U4-7216, priced at $2853.00 will increase to $3800.00! On this model, if ordered before 6/13/05, you save $947.00!

If I can help, please look me up at:

Even if you don't order from me, please take advanage of this inside information and I will be happy to help in anyway I can.

Thank You! Tom Hall

Reply to
Tom Hall

Rex B said: Re: SPAM Re: Major Price Increase for ProFormer

Sure looks like it to me. I didn't find any other posts from Tom Hall---------so he certainly isn't a regular contributor.

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos

Yeah, I looked at that also. Pop in, unload Spam, depart without a rearward glance. A real marketing genius, that one.

Reply to
Rex B

Chuckle! That's what he is, eh? I was thinking something else. :-)

Harold

Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos