Making Your Own Wind Chime

The judge would stand there for about half a day, and wonder why the boat shop hadnt already suffered a disasterous fire.

Never been on the ass end of those exhausts have you?

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"

- James Burnham

Reply to
Gunner

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:51:35 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Trevor Jones quickly quoth:

One Atta Boy coming to you, Trevor. I've come to enjoy the quiet and chimes go right through windows and walls to attack you when you're trying to find stillness. They're almost as bad as barking dogs, and on a windy day, they're worse.

- Metaphors Be With You -

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:29:36 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Steve B" quickly quoth:

I'm sure glad you were referring to the Viet church instead of ZZ Top. I'd have taken offense. ;) I saw the Top on their Tejas tour at the Anaheim, CA Angel Stadium way back when. Real live longhorn steers were wandering the Texas-shaped stage. GREAT concert!

Prolly sold the speakers and ate the cats.

- Metaphors Be With You -

Reply to
Larry Jaques