Many-in-One ScrewDrivers ?

They suck on slower machines. Acrobat can be a bumbling giant sometimes. Takes getting used to though... Sometimes it works very well (MSC Direct).

Regards,

Robin

Reply to
Robin S.

Hey Anonymous,

I can't help with quality in any other brand, but the first and best were made by CLUTHE in Waterloo, Ontario. I think it was the George Cluthe Company. So even a used one would serve well. Of late, there is one with an orangeish pastel coloured handle sold at Canadian Tire here is Canada that is OK too. And I have a clear blue one that is about 20 years old that's pretty good. The Cluthe one's were a clear green, and later models had a "post-turn" cap container, so you didn't have to unscrew it to change bits. Cluthe made a large variety of tooling, from awls, all types of screw-drivers, hex bits, and even nut drivers in a limited size. I had maybe 30 or 40 bits carried in a separate container, and back when I was young and strong, I was never able to "break" a Cluthe handle or bit, although I never did hammer on the end. They were just well made. Collet worked good, tips and shanks were good, tops were good. Just well made.

Take care.

Brian Laws>Looking for one of those screwdrivers that have many different bits that are

Reply to
Brian Lawson